A Free Set of Tools for Knoll Light Factory Pro
Introducing Knoll 3D Flare (Beta), a new free set of tools that allows you to easily create Knoll Lens Flares in After Effects 3D space. This add-on for
Knoll Light Factory Pro 2.5 in After Effects includes fantastic features like Edge flare-ups, color linking, Z-depth intensity, and full 3D obscuration.
- 3D Camera Aware: Link a lens flares to a 3D Light’s XYZ position.
- Z-Depth: Distance of flare from camera effects flare’s intensity.
- Color Linking: Light color effects flare color.
- Intensity Linking: Light intensity effects flare’s intensity.
- Multiple Lights: Apply to every light in your comp.
- World Scale: Control the amount of flare scaling relative to a light’s distance from the camera
- Edge Flareup: As flares near the edge of the comp they automatically brighten and flareup replicating natural lens phenomena.
- Full 3D Obscuration: All 3D layers in your composition can be used to obscure the flare. As the 3D light travels behind a layer, the flare dims and goes out.
- Full RGB Obscuration: As the flare passes behind one or many semi-transparent layers, it mixes the layer colors into the flare.
System Requirements: Adobe After Effects (CS3, CS4) + Knoll Light Factory Pro 2.5
Reasons to Buy Knoll Light Factory
- Used in movies such as Avatar, Transformers 1 & 2, The Day After Tomorrow, the Star Trek series, and Dreamgirls.
- Designed by Academy Award-winner John Knoll, visual FX supervisor at Industrial Light & Magic.
- GPU acceleration delivers blistering render speeds.