Pixelate It has been updated!
EJ Hassenfratz of Eyedesyn has updated this retro script Pixelate It for After Effects that will pixelate selected layers in your comp with one click! Adjust the pixel size and color/contrast for a 8 or 16-bit, or custom-bit level look!
Features of Pixelate It v2
- A New Deflicker tool
- Pixelate your animations in one single click
- Pixelate a full scene or just individual layers
- Pixel Mode makes for perfectly square pixels, regardless of your After Effects comp dimensions
- Add or Remove the effect by selecting layer & clicking button
- A Dockable UI
Download the new version of Pixelate It at Eyedesyn – Thanks for Sharing!
Check out these other great products from Eyedesyn
- Sketch and Toon Model Pack for CINEMA 4DSketch & Toon Model Pack v.01 includes over 30 C4D models that are 100% ready for use in Sketch & Toon! Each model includes 2D Cel Shader textures and scene elements such as cameras, lights, and backgrounds. Not only that but a good chunk of these models are fully animated!
$30.00From $28.50 SHOP NOW
- eyedesyn Text Edge Pro
Text Edge FX Pro is a must have tool for anyone who works with 3D type or logos inside of CINEMA 4D. Take your 3D text to the next level with this all-in-one bevel toolkit.
$59.00From $56.05 SHOP NOW
- eyedesyn Quick Matte Pro
Quick Matte Pro has been designed to take care of all your matting & object buffer needs quickly and efficiently without having to worry about all the setup!
$24.00From $22.80 SHOP NOW
Interested in more 8-Bit Looks for your video projects?
Tutorial: Classic 8-Bit Video Game Effect
Paul Ezzy shows you how to make this super cool animated 8-bit Pac-Man from scratch in Boris Continuum Complete inside Adobe After Effects.
Filters used BCC Particle Array, BCC Film Glow, and BCC Light Wrap.
Don’t have Boris Continuum Complete? Download a free demo.
5 Tutorials Giving the 8-bit Look of Old Video Games + Some 8-bit Inspiration
I posted these a while back at AE Freemart and the tutorials include:
- Quick Tip: Create an 8-Bit Style in After Effects
- Digieffects Damage | Artifact – 8bit Gaming Tutorial
- After Effects Tutorial: Retro 8-Bit Video Game Title Screen
- How to Animate Retro Pixel Art in After Effects
- Creating 8 Bit Animation
- Inspiration: 8-bit Cinema: The Big Lebowski and Pulp Fiction
- Inspiration: Retro 8-Bit Video Game Title Screen