You have until Groundhog’s Day to get some free Photoshop CC training by Julianne Kost at Lynda.com.
Learning how to use Adobe Photoshop efficiently and effectively is the best way to get the most out of your pixels and create stunning imagery. Master the fundamentals of this program with Julieanne Kost, and discover how to achieve the results you want with Photoshop and its companion programs, Bridge and Camera Raw. This comprehensive course covers nondestructive editing techniques using layers, masking, adjustment layers, blend modes, and Smart Objects. Find out how to perform common editing tasks, including lens correction, cropping and straightening, color and tonal adjustments, noise reduction, shadow and highlight detail recovery, sharpening, and retouching. Julieanne also shows how to achieve more creative effects with filters, layer effects, illustrative type, and the Photomerge command for creating panoramas and composites.
• Using Bridge to batch rename files and add keywords and metadata to photos
• Viewing, rating, filtering, and creating collections to isolate your best work
• Comparing raw and JPEG file formats
• Retouching and automating workflow with Camera Raw
• Navigating documents and the Photoshop interface
• Understanding file formats, resolution, canvas size, and print size
• Cropping, straightening, transforming, warping, scaling, and resizing images
• And lots more…