SkyBox 360 Post FX is a set of Seamless post effects for cinematic 360|VR Production in After Effects. They can be applied to stitched 360° footage with no distortion along the seams.
Apply SkyBox Post FX directly on imported 360° footage, or on an Adjustment layer. We currently support Equirectangular format, either mono 2:1 or Stereo 1:1 over-under.
- Blurriness: Represents convolution kernel radius.
- Sharpen Amount: Adjusts relative sharpen amount between 0 and 100 (max)
- Luma Threshold: Defines image region that will glow, i.e. regions where luma (brightness) is more than a threshold, between 0.0 (black) and 1.0 (white).
- Glow Radius: Defines radius of glowing halo, in pixels.
- Glow Brightness: Multiplier for glow brightness intensity, default is 1.0.
- Glow Saturation: Multiplier for glow saturation (color) intensity, default is 1.0.
- Use Tint Color: When checked, Tint Color will be blended to the resulting glow color.
- Tint Color: Choose tint color, which has effect only when Use Tint Color is checked.
- Noise Type: Choose noise type to suppress: Random Valued or Salt-and-Pepper (black and/or white speckles).
- Noise Level: Adjust hypothetical input noise level until best output result is found