Ouroboros 2 is an After Effects script developed by Sander van Dijk and Remco Janssen and allows users to create multiple strokes on one path in After Effects.
Ouroboros 2 Quick Overview
- Create centered Line, Square, Circle, and Triangle
- Create multiple strokes on one single path
- Color multiple strokes with one color control
- Set random Stroke Width for each stroke
- Maintain Stoke Width when original path scales
- Set random Opacity for each stroke
- Trim each stroke individually
- Set a random length and offset on the path
- Trim all the strokes using the original stroke
- Link the Start and End to the original stroke
- Delay the animation of each stroke over time
- Randomize the time of delayed animations
- Add a continuous speed to the strokes
- Add random speed to each stroke
- Keyframe the speed of all the strokes
- Add Dots on the start and end of each line
- Change the stroke direction
- Change cap and join of all strokes
- Change the random seed
Get Ouroboros 2
You can download it for free, or name your own price and send Sander and Remco a donation for their work!
More from AEScripts
aescripts + aeplugins BG Renderer Pro for After Effects
BG Renderer allows you to render your Render Queue items in the background while you can continue working in After Effects.
Besides being able to set prefs for the render, the pro version offers the very powerful post render actions which allow you to get growl notifications, send an email (with log), send SMS and even iPhone push notifications when your renders are done or you have an error.