Grunge is alive!
Learn how to achieve a worn, weathered look with GenArts Sapphire S_Grunge. Create an interesting, integrated looks with just a few adjustments.
In this tutorial, we cover how to mix different styles of grunge to get your own customized grunge look. Learn how to create vignettes, dirt, scratches, or hardcore grunge effects.
Get Sapphire v9 for Just $999, PLUS Free Upgrade to v10 on Release!
- Node Locked GenArts Sapphire Permanent Cross-Host Licenses for Adobe, OFX, Smoke
OR Node Locked GenArts Sapphire Permanent Cross-Host Licenses for Avid Only
OR Node Locked GenArts Sapphire Permanent Cross-Host Licenses for Flame Only
- Includes one year Upgrade and Support, for Free Upgrade to v10 on Release!
And there are options!
Download a Free Trial today, but don’t miss these amazing sale prices!
Sale ends Wednesday, August 31, 2016.
More about Lens Flares
I did a 5-part series on Lens Flares a while back focusing on the general and expanding to specifics with several plug-ins. You can read the articles here:
- In Depth: Lens Flare Plug-ins for After Effects
- In Depth: Lens Flare Plug-ins for After Effects: Knoll Light Factory
- Future article: Lens Flares in Sapphire!