Turn raw footage into flawless productions with Premiere Pro CC, the industry-leading video editing software. Whether you’re just starting out or a seasoned pro, you can edit, adjust color, refine audio, and more — all in one seamless, integrated workflow.
What’s new in Premiere Pro v12.1.2?
This is a maintenance update for Premiere Pro that improves performance for video editing and is recommended for all users.
Premiere Pro CC (release version 12.1.2) offers improved performance with new hardware-accelerated encoding and decoding, expanded and improved format support, and bug fixes.
You can install the update through the Creative Cloud desktop application, or you can check for new updates from within any Creative Cloud application by choosing Help > Updates.
This update is recommended for all users. We strongly advise backing up projects before updating.
- Hardware-accelerated H.264 and HEVC decoding on MacBook Pro and iMac Pro machines with Mac OS 10.13.
- Hardware-accelerated HEVC encoding on Windows 10 with seventh generation (or later) Intel® Core™ processors and Intel Graphics enabled.
- Performance improvements for decoding RED camera formats.
- Performance improvements for decoding Sony RAW/X-OCN camera formats.
- Added support for exporting 8K H.264 format.
- Added support for exporting XAVC QFHD Long GOP 4:2:2 formats.
- Added support for Panasonic camera metadata.
- Added support for HTC Vive Pro.