Expect this to be a major Creative Cloud update featuring tighter integration between After Effects and Premiere Pro, plus a host of additional new features to SpeedGrade, Audition, Prelude, and Media Encoder.
Steve Forde: “I’m really proud of what our team has developed for this release. Actually, I’m really proud of what multiple teams put into this release. This is because multiple teams focused heavily on creating workflows that allow technology from After Effects to be more directly accessible inside Premiere Pro, and vice versa. For the first time, you can now manipulate templates created in After Effects, directly in the Effect Controls panel in Premiere Pro.”
Upcoming New Features to After Effects CC
- Key Cleaner effect and Advanced Spill Suppressor effect
- text templates created in After Effects editable in Premiere Pro
- compositing options for each effect, including ability to confine the area affected by each effect with masks
- import of masks from Premiere Pro
- HTML5 panels using CEP infrastructure
- Kuler panel
- ProEXR v1.9: higher-performance OpenEXR importer, updated IDentifier and EXtractoR effects
- import of Sony RAW footage (raw files from F5, F55, and F65 cameras)
- import of MPEG-4 SStP (Simple Studio Profile) Sony SR MXF files
- video preview on external monitor using Mercury Transmit
- scripting access to render settings and output module settings
- automatic adjustment in Curves effect, plus improvements to Curves effect user interface
- menu command to add fonts from Typekit
- digital Cinema Package (DCP) export through Adobe Media Encoder
Upcoming Features in Adobe Premiere Pro
- What’s Coming Next to CC Video Applications – NAB 2014 Sneak Peek
- Todd Kopriva: what’s new and changed in the next major update to After Effects CC, coming soon
- Chris & Trish Meyer’s summary of the top new features at ProVideo Coalition
- Steve Forde’s video overview of a few of the new features
There will be an online event showing off these new features April 10, 2014 Register Here!
More on Creative Cloud
Subscribers will receive these updates as soon as they are available.
Join Creative Cloud before May 30 ,2014 for significant savings, plus, lock in this pricing when you renew next year, for an additional year of savings!